WOOF dog food is made using only super premium quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your dog's health. Woof combines the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food by using a process of gently freeze-drying to lock in all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out. Formulated with over 85% meat, organs, and bones, your canine friend will thank you!
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil supports digestion and nutrient absorption
- Manuka Honey provides antioxidants to reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers
- Added kelp has high iron levels which fortifies the blood and helps the heart pump more efficiently
- Hoki Liver Oil is a digestible source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 which help maintain skin & coat condition
- Rosemary aids brain function by increasing blood flow
- Free from corn, gluten wheat & soy free
- No by-products, fillers, preservatives or colours
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Wild Brushtail | Lamb Green Tripe | Lamb Liver | Lamb Kidney | Bok Choy | Carrot | Blueberries | Cranberries |NZ Green Lipped Mussels | Organic Virgin Coconut Oil | NZ Manuka Honey | Chia Seeds | Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals | Kelp| Hoki Liver Oil | Rosemary
Treat: Serve WOOF bites as is to train or reward your dog.
Travel: Serve WOOF bites as is, or for a meatier texture re-hydrate by adding water. To re-hydrate, add 1/4 cup of water for every 1/4 cup of WOOF.
Make sure fresh water is available at all times. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling any pet food or treat.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTIONWe recommend that your pet consumes treats under supervision.