A highly-effective and fast-acting spot-on treatment for killing and controlling fleas and its larvae. Advantage kills fleas within 20 minutes of contact, and relieves bites within 3 - 5 minutes after application, then proceeds to kill existing fleas within 12 hours of application. It will also give your dogs a month-long protection with its waterproof formula, which remains even if your dog is bathe or exposed to water.
- Rapid spot-on treatment against fleas and flea larvaes.
- Breaks flea life cycle by killing fleas in its larval stages.
- Aids in reducing flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) incidences.
- Waterproof: Treatment will last for a month even after bathing or swimming.
- Non-staining and non-sticky, with no strong chemical smell.
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Produced Especially For: Treatment against fleas and flea larvae on dogs weighing between 4-10 kg.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
This product contains an active ingredient called Imidacloprid, an insecticide that can kill fleas within a few minutes of application and and prevents re-infestation by eradicating fleas and lice in all the life stages.
Large adult dogs ageing from 1 year old to 7 years old with weight from 10-25 kilograms.