Royal Canin Adult Formula for Giant Breed Dogs
Giant breed dogs have a set of specific requirements that need to be met to help them have a long and healthy life. The Giant range from ROYAL CANIN Size Health Nutrition brings an exclusive nutritional answer to these specific requirements, taking into account your pet's size, age, activity and physiological state.
- Immune Development Support: Supports the puppy's natural defences with a unique antioxidant complex, including lutein, vitamins E & C and taurine.
- Optimal Digestion: Giant breed puppies show a higher digestive sensitivity than other puppies. An exclusive combination of nutrients (such as highly digestible proteins and prebiotics) promote optimal digestion and contribute to a good stool quality as the puppy matures.
- Muscle Development & Consolidation: Adapted protein and L-carnitine content helps support the development of powerful muscles.
- Special Kibble for Giant Puppies: Kibble specifically designed for giant puppies to encourage chewing and help promote good digestion.
- Joint Care: Key nutrients help support healthy bone development.
Made Specifically For: Giant breed dogs (> 45 kg) from 8 months to 18-24 months of age
New puppy? Check out our puppy essentials page for all the information you need.
*Packaging may vary
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.