Specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Delicious chicken flavour for those that prefer variety & made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients in a small bite size.
- A dry dog food with easy-to-digest ingredients to fuel the energy needs of adult canines, with a little kibble
- This dry food for small-breed dogs provides omega-6s & vitamin E for healthy skin & coat
- Provides your adult little dog with high-quality protein for maintaining lean muscles
- Promotes healthy digestion for your adult dog with natural fibres
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver flavour, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Pork flavour, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.