Capstar Cats and Small Dogs
Protecting you and your pet from fleas.
- One orally administered tablet that provides fast flea relief
- Capstar starts working within 30 minutes, and lasts for 24 hours
- A single dose of Capstar should kill the adult fleas on your pet.
- High safety margin, If your pet get reinfested, it is safe to give another dose as often as once per day.
- You will literally see fleas falling off your pet.
- Is an orally administered tablet. So there’s no odour or messy application on your pet or in your home. Plus, oral tablet formulations provide protection that can’t rub or wash off.
- You can safely give a dose of Capstar as often as once per day.
Made Specifically for: Puppies and kittens four weeks and older, weighing 900 grams or greater, as well as for pregnant or nursing dogs and cats.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.