A highly-effective and fast-acting spot-on treatment for killing and controlling fleas and its larvae. Advantage kills fleas within 20 minutes of contact, and relieves bites within 3 - 5 minutes after application, then proceeds to kill existing fleas within 12 hours of application. It will also give your dogs a month-long protection with its waterproof formula, which remains even if your dog is bathe or exposed to water.
- Rapid spot-on treatment against fleas and flea larvaes.
- Breaks flea life cycle by killing fleas in its larval stages.
- Aids in reducing flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) incidences.
- Waterproof: Treatment will last for a month even after bathing or swimming.
- Non-staining and non-sticky, with no strong chemical smell.
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Produced Especially For: Treatment against fleas and flea larvae on small dogs and puppies weighing up to 4kg.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Ingredients: 100 g/L Imidacloprid
Directions for Use
How to Open
Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
- Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
- Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply
- Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- For Small and Medium dogs:The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube