The best dog treats humanly possible - human food grade ingredients, naturally full of vitamins and minerals, free from additives, ethically sourced, and delicious! These whole meat treats are proudly NZ made and come in home compostable packaging.
- This uniquely chunky free-range Angus Beef Liver is a natural and meaty dog treat that’s tail-waggingly good and good for them
- 100% pasture raised NZ Angus beef liver
- No additives or preservatives
- Freeze-dried for maximum nutrition
- Snap drying makes for a chunkier texture and means this liver is great for stuffing a toy
- Natural source of vitamins A and B and iron to support muscle growth and more
- Home compostable packaging made from corn
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
100% Angus Beef Liver - that's all.
|Crude Protein||58% min|
|Crude Fat||14% min|
|Crude Fibre||1% max|
|Calorie Content (ME)||430 kcal/100g|
For supplement feeding only. We recommend 1 big or 2 small chunky liver chunks per day as a treat or meal addition.We recommend that your pet consumes treats under supervision.