Trusted by scientists, fish breeders and fish owners world wide. JBL objects to processing whole fish from stocks that are under threat. For this reason, not one single fish has to be caught specifically to produce JBL fish food, they use only the parts of the fish that are left over from the production of fish fillets. JBL uses high quality fish protein in their foods.
- Flake food with a species-appropriate fat/protein ratio (low protein content of 35%)
- Contains 70% plant content with valuable fibres for species-appropriate nutrition and aids in a healthy digestive system
- High concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids due to wheat germ
- Does not cloud the water
- Dermatologically proven to reduce the risk of allergies to our customers
- Contains natural Vitamin E as an antioxidant
Made Specifically For: Goldfish
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.