API Nitra Zorb 210g
Formulated to remove nitrite, nitrate, and ammonia from freshwater aquariums. This pouch contains both synthetic and natural ion-exchange resins that target only the said contaminants from water. It is best used when setting up an aquarium.
- Does not contain phosphate
- Can be easily recharged in a warm table salt solution
- Made to selectively eliminate nitrate, nitrite, and ammonia from freshwater aquariums that are not good for fishes’ health
- Best used when you first set up your aquarium to minimise ammonia surges while its ecosystem is still establishing itself
- Can be used with almost any aquarium filter
- Can be used in established aquariums once levels of nitrite and ammonia are detected
- Ideally used in soft water aquariums housing delicate species of fish
- Formulated not to remove iron and other trace elements
- Does not alter hardness, pH levels, or alkalinity levels in the aquarium
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.