Ethically sourced New Zealand Hoki is one of the best sources of Omega 3 fatty acids, full of nutrients and goodness, adding in lamb organs and topped off with New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels and Salmon Oil. All slow cooked in broth making this dog food taste super yummy.
- Made in New Zealand
- Made from Free-Range/Run, Wild or Sustainable Proteins
- Complete & Balanced Nutrition, Optimised for Adult Dogs
- 93% Meat, Lamb Organs and NZ Green Mussels
- Digestion Support: Green Lamb Tripe
- Natural Source of CoQ10: Lamb Hearts
- Hip and Joint Support: NZ Green-Lipped Mussels
- Skin & Coat Care: Salmon Oil rich in Omega 3 and Astaxanthin
- Free From: Added Flavourings, Preservatives, Carageenan and BPA
185g x 12 cans
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Deboned Hoki, Water, Lamb Organs (Liver, Lung, Green Tripe, Heart, Kidney), Green Mussels, Dried Yeast, Cassia Gum, Carrot Fiber, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement (Vit.B3), Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vit.E), Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit.B1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit.B5), Riboflavin (Vit.B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit.B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vit.D3).
Calorie Content (Calculated): 963 ME/KG | 178 ME/Can