Note: This product must be purchased in multiples of 12.
This super premium wet diet contains ethically sourced New Zealand Free-Run chicken free from growth hormones and antibiotics. It is full of nutrients and goodness, with added lamb organs and topped off with New Zealand Green Lipped Mussels and Salmon Oil. All slow cooked in broth making this dog food taste super yummy.
- Made from Free-Range, Wild or Sustainable Proteins
- Complete & Balanced Nutrition, formulated for Adult Dogs
- Contains 93% Meat, Lamb Organs and NZ Green Mussels
- Features lamb tripe to support digestion
- Contains lamb hearts for a natural source of CoQ10, promoting optimum cell function
- Includes NZ Green-Lipped Mussels for hip and join support
- Skin & Coat Care: Salmon Oil rich in Omega 3
- Free From: Added Flavourings, Preservatives, Carageenan and BPA
- Made in New Zealand
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Deboned Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Yeast, Carrot, Cassia Gum, Agar-Agar, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement, Alpha-Tocoperol Acetate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol.