Protect your pet and your family by keeping your puppies & kittens on Revolution all year-round. Revolution will help resolve infestations, and prevent flea infestations. In addition, Revolution can be used to manage puppies and kittens with flea allergy dermatitis. Just a quick spot application of Revolution for puppies and kittens every month is all it takes to keep them free from fleas as well as sarcoptic mange and ear mites. Preventing future infestations is far easier than treating (and having to deal with) a flea problem once the parasites are established on your pet and in your home. All pets within a household should be treated with an appropriate flea treatment, not just the visibly affected pets. For peace of mind regarding these unpleasant parasites, give your puppies and kittens a monthly dose of Revolution. Even better, simply give them a monthly dose of Revolution to keep these irritating parasites away from your pet in the first place
- For puppies, Kittens and small rabbits
- Quick and easy to administer
- Kills fleas in your dogs living environment
- Works inside and out to protect against internal and external parasites
- Stays effective for a full month
- Waterfast after 2 hours and wont wash off
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
This flea treatment contains the active ingredient Selamectin, which works by activating the chloride channel, which then enters the pests’ nerve cells. This action leads to the parasites’ neuromuscular paralysis, muscular contraction, and eventually, death.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your dog’s shoulder blades. Your dog will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae) and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your dog’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
How to apply Revolution on your Dog
- Hold tube upright Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open Part the hair at the base of your dogs neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty.
- Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tub
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areasy