Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities.
- Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivities or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Canned Dog Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s skin and food sensitivities
- Clinically tested to help avoid skin and digestive signs of adverse food reactions
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein and single purified carbohydrate source help avoid common food allergens
- Enriched with essential fatty acids and promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet z/d is the right food for your dog
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Beta-Carotene.