Puppy Fraser Valley formula is a grain-free puppy food prepared with fresh, never frozen Canadian sources of poultry, Pacific wild-caught fish and real freeze-dried chicken for a superior flavour that even the finickiest puppies will crave. Whole vegetables and fruits are included for their antioxidant and phytonutrient properties to help puppies develop a strong immune system. Additionally, this formula is made with natural sources of DHA to help support brain and eye development. Help them grow to be their strongest and healthiest selves! The Canadian Fraser Valley formula puppy food is suitable for all breeds, including large breed puppies.
Nutrience takes great pride in sourcing fresh poultry, meats, wild-caught fish, and produce directly from Canadian farmers, ranchers and fishermen –chicken and turkey from Fraser Valley and wild-caught fish that is plentiful in the cold, clear waters of the Pacific Northwest.
- Made with Fresh Canadian Sourced Proteins to support lean-muscle growth and energy levels.
- Contains DHA to help support brain and eye development.
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Salmon oil, herring oil and cod liver are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Supports Heart Health - Fortified with vitamins and minerals, including taurine to support a healthy heart.
- Fortified with Prebiotics & Probiotics - Fortified with prebiotics & probiotics that provide greater absorption of nutrients and help support healthy gut flora.
- Protects Joints During Growth - Includes glucosamine and chondroitin to help protect their joints during growth spurts.
- Helps Develop a Strong Immune System - Made with whole fruits and vegetables containing rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties to help develop a strong immune system.
- Rich Blend of Fruits & Vegetables - Made with a rich blend of fruits and vegetables such as peas, red lentils, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach broccoli, apples, blueberries, pomegranate, juniper berry, and more.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Salmon, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, Herring, Cod, Cod Liver, Peas, Red Lentils, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Whole Eggs, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Freeze-Dried Chicken, Freeze-Dried Pumpkin, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Freeze-Dried Green Mussels, Freeze-Dried Cod Liver, Freeze-Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil (Natural Source Of DHA), Herring Oil, Coconut Oil, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Carrots, Spinach, Broccoli, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pomegranate, Juniper Berry Extract, Ginger, Fennel, Chamomile, Peppermint Leaf, Licorice Root, Turmeric, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Yeast Extract, Thyme Extract, Rosemary Extract, Taurine, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.
Please use our feeding calculator for feeding recommendations.
The quantity of food your puppy requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
|Weight||Quantity / day|
|1-10kg||1/2 cup to 2 & 1/2 cups|
|10-30kg||2 & 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups|
|30-50kg||3 & 1/2 - 4 1/2 cups|
For pups larger than 50kgs add 1/2 cup for every 10kg extra body weight.
1 cup (8 oz)=130 grams
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.