For all dog breeds during growth, and to meet the extra nutritional requirements for adult dogs during gestation and lactation. Grain-free and gluten-free. Multi-protein formula: always fresh, never frozen. Fresh turkey, free-range chicken, deboned wild-caught herring and whole egg. Helps puppies reach their full potential. Particularly well suited for sensitive skin, a sensitive stomach or suspected dietary sensitivities. Includes Glucosamine and Chondroitin to help nutritionally support bones and joints during growth. Includes DHA omega-3 to support brain and nervous system development.
- Rich in Animal Protein - 78% premium animal ingredients. Multiple sources of animal protein provide gorwing puppies with the protein and essential amino acids needed to reach their full potential - always fresh, never frozen, including free-range chicken, turkey, deboned fish.
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates - Grains replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals - A special botanical blend plus coconut oil, used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables - Whole fruits and vegetables containing rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Low Glycemic Seal - Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI): Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Deboned turkey, deboned chicken, turkey meal, chicken meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, herring, salmon, cod, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole eggs, natural chicken flavour, chicken liver, sun-cured alfalfa meal, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins and minerals [see table for full list], dicalcium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, L-lysine, choline chloride, yeast extract, dried kelp, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, L-carnitine, prebiotics and probiotics [see table for full list].
Please use our feeding calculator for feeding recommendations.
The quantity of food your puppy requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
|Weight||Quantity / day|
|1-10kg||1/2 cup to 2 & 1/2 cups|
|10-30kg||2 & 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups|
|30-50kg||3 & 1/2 - 4 1/2 cups|
For pups larger than 50kgs add 1/2 cup for every 10kg extra body weight.
1 cup (8 oz)=130 grams
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.