If your dog lives life on fast forward or just has trouble keeping weight on, Hill's Science Diet Adult Active dog food is packed with wonderful flavor, calories, and nutrients. It has all the nutrition an active dog requires to stay healthy and strong. It's the perfect choice for sporting dogs, show dogs or finicky eaters
- Highly Digestible Protein: Builds and maintains lean muscle.
- High Fat: Meets demanding energy needs and minimizes burning lean muscle for peak performance and endurance.
- Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin: High levels to support and maintain healthy joints.
- Optimal Balance of Protein,Fat and Carbohydrates: Maintains ideal core body temperature.
- High Levels of Omega 3 and 6: Promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Clinically Proven Antioxidants: Promote a healthy immune system and active lifestyle.
Made Specifically for: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age with higher energy requirements i.e., active, working and hunting dogs.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4211 kcal/kg
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||131 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||577 IU/kg|