Prescription Diet m/d is GlucoSupport clinical nutrition tested to manage glucose and weight for cats. This food is also formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Glucose/Weight Management 59% of the cat population is overweight (1). Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight reduces play time, impacts mobility and affects the general health of your cat. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping cats reach their proper weight. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport clinical nutrition to help support your cat's glucose and weight management. In fact, m/d GlucoSupport is clinically tested nutrition to manage glucose and weight.
(1) Pet Obesity Prevention 2018 Study
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s glucose and weight management
- Clinically tested to manage blood glucose and weight
- Clinically proven to reduce body fat with nutrition that includes high L-Carnitine levels with high protein and low carbohydrates
- Enriched with arginine and taurine, two essential amino acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet m/d is the right food for your cat
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Protein Isolate, Corn Starch, Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Arginine, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.