In the wild, most dogs thrive on a diet primarily made up of meat. Highland Meats Recipe is packed with premium, grass-fed Lamb and Beef and nutrient-dense organ meats for a meat-first, wildly satisfying, whole prey diet.
- Grass-fed New Zealand Beef and Lamb as the first ingredients.
- Ultra high protein levels at 40%. It features savory Lamb rich in amino acids, and Beef, a healthy source of iron.
- Low in carbohydrates and free from potato, corn, soy, and wheat to mirror your dog's natural diet.
- (Compared to Complete and Balanced Recipes)- Enriched with gourmet New Zealand ingredients such as nourishing Green-lipped Mussel, antioxidant-rich Manuka Honey, and vitamin-packed Kiwifruit to support your dog's immune system
- Enhanced with Chelated Minerals, high-performing minerals that improve nutrient absorption.
- Enhanced with nutrient-rich organ meat, which are naturally rich in minerals and Vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Rapildly air-dried at lower temperature to preserve nutrients and seal in a savory taste and aroma that your dog will love.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Lamb, Beef, Lamb Liver, Beef Tripe, Beef Meal, Eggs, Pea Protein, Fava Beans, Beef Fat, Green Peas, Tapioca, Lamb Meal, Flaxseed, Green-lipped Mussel, Manuka Honey, Kiwifruit, Yellow Peas, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Buffered Vinegar, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (for added freshness), Rosemary Extract, Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Note; 3950 Kcal ME/kg or 494 Kcal ME/cup
|Crude Protein (min)||40%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4%|
Adjust feeding levels to your dog's individual needs. Pregnant and nursing dogs may consume more than the recommended amount per day. Keep fresh water available at all times.
|Weight||Feeding Guide per day|