In the wild, most cats thrive on a diet primarily made up of meat. Forest Meat Recipe is packed with premium, free-range New Zealand Venison and nutrient-dense organ meats for a meat-first, wildly satisfying, whole-prey diet.
- Succulent, free-range New Zealand Venison is the 1st?ingredient
- Ultra high protein levels at 42%
- It features Venison, a novel premium protein source ideal for cats with skin and digestive sensitivities
- Low in carbohydrates* and free from potato, corn, soy, and wheat to mirror your cat's natural diet. (*Compared to Complete and Balanced Recipes)
- Enriched with gourmet New Zealand ingredients such as nourishing Green-lipped Mussel, antioxidant-rich Manuka Honey, and vitamin-packed Kiwifruit to support your dog's immune system
- Enhanced with Chelated Minerals, high-performing minerals that improve nutrient absorption
- Enhanced with nutrient-rich organ meat, which are naturally rich in minerals and Vitamins A, D, E and K
- Rapidly air-dried at lower temperature to preserve nutrients and seal in a savory taste and aroma that your cat will love
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Venison, Venison Heart, Venison Tripe, Chicken Meal, Beef Meal, Eggs, Peas, Brewers Dried Yeast, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Green-lipped Mussel, Manuka Honey, Kiwifruit, Beef Fat, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Fava Beans, Natural Buffered Vinegar, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin K1 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (for added freshness), Rosemary Extract, Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract
|Weight ||Feeding Guide per day|
RECOMMENDED FEEDING GUIDE
Adjust feeding levels to your cat's individual needs. Kittens,pregnant and nursing cats may consume more than the recommended amount per day. Keep fresh water available at all times.
4140 Kcal ME/kg or 538 Kcal ME/cup
|Crude Protein (min)|| 42%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15%|
|Crude Fiber (max)|| 5%|
|Moisture (max)|| 10%|
|Taurine (min)*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles*.|| 0.2%|