Hill's™ Science Diet™ Kitten dry food is carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- A dry food with DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development in kittens
- A source of high-quality protein to help young cats build lean muscle
- Provides balanced minerals to give you kitten strong bones and healthy teeth
- Add variety to meal time with Hill's™ Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver flavour, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.