Drontal Allwormer for cats is recommended by veterinarians to control all intestinal worms in cats, from kitten lifestage to adult. Just one tablet per 6 kg every 3 months for adult cats is all it takes to keep worms under control in most adult cats.
- Powerful - A single dose controls all intestinal worms at once
- Effective - Drontal consists of two distinctly different drugs, Praziquantel and Pyrantel. In combination, they provide unparalleled efficacy against internal parasites affecting cats
- Convenient - There are no known incompatibilities with Drontal Allwormer, allowing other treatments to occur concurrently
- Economical - Drontal Allwormer offers gentle, effective control of worms. It may be given to all cats including old animals, young kittens, pregnant queens and show animals
- User Friendly - One dose every 3 months is all it takes to control all gastrointestinal worms
Small: For cats 4kg and under
Large: For cats 6kg and under
NOTE: This product consists of one tablet only.
PETstock online aims to provide up to date product information including ingredients, size and colour specifications, packaging and product features, as provided to us by the product manufacturer. As product details change from time to time, this information is intended as a guide only and some delay may occur in the updating of our listing. Product images are indicative of the appearance and the product delivered may vary slightly from the product image show. When precise information is important, we recommend that you read the label on the products you purchase or contact the manufacturer of the product.