Eukanuba Work Like a Dog Promotion
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older who are registered PETstock Family Values members or who sign up to become a PETstock Family Values member during the Promotion Period (but before making a Qualifying Purchase) and who have a valid phone number or email address associated with their membership (“Eligible Entrants”). Employees of the Promoter (Royal Canin New Zealand), the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, the participating outlets and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. "Associated companies" includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development of the promotion; and (b) the manufacturer or distribution of the Promoter's products.
- By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
- PARTICIPATING OUTLETS
Outlets participating in this promotion are PETstock bannered outlets located in New Zealand (“Participating Outlets”). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD
The promotion commences at 8.30am NZT on 30/10/2017 and concludes at 6.00pm NZT on 12/12/2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Eukanuba™ dry dog food product (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”) and provide their PETstock Family Values membership details at time of making the Qualifying Purchase.
IMPORTANT: Purchases of Eukanuba™ wet dog food products and Healthy Extras treats are not eligible for the promotion.
- One (1) entry into the Prize Draw (as defined in paragraph 10) will be automatically recorded for each Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase.
- Entrants can only enter the promotion in their own name, using their own PETstock Family Values membership.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants before a prize is awarded. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time period specified by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at 2.00pm NZT on 19/12/2017 (“Prize Draw”) at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141, Australia (“Draw Location”).
The Promoter may draw reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if a prize is not claimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Reserve Entries”).
- The first valid Eligible Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw will win a dog friendly getaway to the value of NZD$4,000 (inc. GST), awarded as:
a) NZD$4,000 (inc. GST) Corporate Traveller Travel Voucher to use towards a dog friendly getaway.
(“Major Prize”). Major Prize voucher will be sent to the Major Prize winner via registered post or email as requested by the Major Prize winner.
- The next two (2) Eligible Entrants drawn in the Prize Draw will each win a NZD$500 (inc. GST) shopping spree at the Participating Outlet where their Qualifying Purchase associated with their winning entry was made, where the winner may choose in-stock products up to a maximum value of NZD$500 (inc. GST) (“Shopping Spree Prize”).
- MAJOR PRIZE INFORMATION
Corporate Traveller Travel Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer – please see http://www.corporatetraveller.co.nz/booking-terms for details and refer to the voucher for expiry date. Corporate Traveller Travel Voucher value may be supplied as a single voucher with a total value of NZD$4,000 (inc. GST). Please note that any expenses in excess of the NZD$4,000 (inc. GST) Corporate Traveller Travel Voucher incurred to participate in the Major Prize are the responsibility of the Major Prize winner.
- The Major Prize winner and any others who accompany the Major Prize winner on any travel booked as part of a Major Prize are responsible for obtaining (at their own cost) insurance, passports, visas, airport transfers, entry permits, animal transportation, pet insurance and anything necessary to benefit from the Major Prize
- SHOPPING SPREE PRIZE INFORMATION
The total value of each Shopping Spree Prize must be redeemed during the Shopping Spree Prize event at the Participating Outlet where the winner’s Qualifying Product was purchased and any amount in excess of NZD$500 (inc. GST) must be paid for by the winner on the day of the Shopping Spree Prize event. If a winner does not spend the whole NZD$500 (inc. GST) Shopping Spree Prize value at their Shopping Spree Prize event, any remaining value will be forfeited by the winner and cannot be taken as a store credit or cash. Shopping Spree Prize value cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Each relevant Participating Outlet will determine the time and date of their Shopping Spree Prize event in consultation with the relevant Shopping Spree Prize winner. The Shopping Spree Prize event will be conducted within nine (9) weeks of the Prize Draw.
- Each winner must make their own way to and from the relevant Participating Outlet at their own expense in order to participate in their Shopping Spree Prize event.
- WINNER NOTIFICATIONS
The winners will be notified in writing and by phone and their names and postcodes will be advertised on the Promoter’s website on 16/01/2018.
- RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
If a prize remains unclaimed at 11.00am NZT on 19/03/2018, a replacement winner will be determined from the Reserve Entries. If there are no available Reserve Entries, a re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon NZT on 19/03/2018 at the Draw Location from all remaining eligible entries received in the Prize Draw, subject to any directions given by the relevant lotteries or gaming authorities (“Re-Draw”).
- The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified via email and by phone and advertised on the Promoter’s website 11/04/2018.
The total value of all prizes to be awarded in the Promotion is NZD$5,000 (inc. GST) All values are in NZD/RRP/including GST.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, a prize winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize provider in their absolute discretion.
- Eligible Entrants may win a limit of one (1) prize in the Promotion.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be varied. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize values are correct at time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of a prize.
- If for whatever reason a specified prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value subject to any directions from relevant lotteries or gaming authorities.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with a prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax obligations which may arise for prize winners. The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
- The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize won.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- Each entry becomes the property of PETstock. All details, including Personal Information, will be held in accordance with PETstock’s Policy which can be accessed by visiting https://www.petstock.co.nz/privacy-policy
- how entrants may access their personal information that is held by PETstock and seek correction of such information; and
- how entrants may complain about a breach of the New Zealand Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds PETstock, and how PETstock will deal with such a complaint.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure their Personal Information held by PETstock as part of their PETstock Family Values Loyalty Club membership is up to date. Should an entrant's Personal Information have changed previously or change during the promotion, it is the entrant’s responsibility to update the details in their PETstock Family Values Loyalty Club account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Promoter is unable to contact an entrant due to incorrect Personal Information in their PETstock Family Values Loyalty Club, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants' Personal Information may be disclosed to the Promoter and the Promoter’s contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, each prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by the relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or entries not received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including problems with the transmission of entries or any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available or the Participating Outlets will be open will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is by Royal Canin New Zealand Ltd, Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051 (“Promoter”).
“Just for you” SMS voucher
- Recipient Member can be redeem voucher amount by providing unique code at time of purchase
- Only valid for purchases in store in New Zealand
- Excludes Acana, Orijen & Pick & Mix
- Valid until the 4th of October 2017
- Not redeemable for cash
- Must be used in one transaction, any remaining voucher balance cannot be refunded as cash.
Buy one get one 50% Off Sale 2nd - 8th November 2017
*Second item must be purchased in the same transaction. Second item must be of equal or lesser value. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer expires at 5.00 pm NZDT 08/11/2017
*Offer valid in-store only. Items shown in this email are representation only. All items are available at the time of printing (pending stock availability). All specials may not be available in all stores, phone store for more information. RRP may vary from store to store. Retail quantities only. Limits may apply to some items. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Promotion commences at 8.30 am NZDT 02/11/2017 and strictly expires at 5.00 pm NZDT 08/11/2017. Trading hours vary, check your local store for trading hours. For full terms & conditions visit http://www.petstock.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.