PETstock Chance to Win an Everest Cat Scratcher
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the "PETstock Chance to Win an Everest Cat Scratcher” (Promotion)
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Royal Canin New Zealand, Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand.
- Outlets participating in this Promotion are PETstock bannered outlets located in New Zealand. Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion. PROMOTION PERIOD
- The Promotion will commence at 12.01am NZST on 28/05/2018 and conclude at 11.59pm NZST on 31/08/2018 (Promotion Period). WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are registered PETstock Rewards members or who sign up to become a PETstock Rewards member during the Promotion Period (but before making a Qualifying Purchase) and who have a valid phone number and email address associated with their membership, excluding employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Outlets and agencies associated with this Promotion.
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrant). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To participate in the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”) and have their PETstock Rewards card scanned or provide their PETstock Rewards account details at the time of purchase.
- Entries will be recorded via the PETstock Rewards database and Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Promotion for each Participating Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the PETstock database.
A Qualifying Purchase is any of the following Eligible Products of the following: Kitten Instinctive in Gravy, Kitten Instinctive in Jelly, Instinctive in Gravy Adult, Instinctive In Jelly Adult, Instinctive +7 in Gravy, Instinctive +7 in Jelly, Intense Beauty in Gravy, Intense Beauty in Jelly, Ultra Light in Gravy, Ultra Light in Jelly, Digestive Sensitive in Gravy, Ageing +12 in Gravy, Ageing +12 in Jelly, Hairball Care in Gravy, Urinary Care in Gravy.
- Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase, up to a maximum of five (5) Eligible Entries on any given day during the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism. VERIFICATION
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
(a) appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms; and
(b) Their Proof of Purchase that corresponds to all entries they have submitted in the Promotion.
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. A prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion using their own PETstock Rewards membership. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is. PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
- There will be a separate prize draw for each Participating Outlet.
a. A random electronic prize draw for each Participating Outlet will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141] at 12noon NZST on 12/09/18 (Outlet Prize Draws).
b. The first Eligible Entrant with an Eligible Entry drawn in each Outlet Prize Draw will win an Everest cat scratcher valued at $549.99 RRP (including GST) (Prize).
c. WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO THE PARTICIPATING OUTLET WHERE THEIR QUALIFYING PURCHASE WAS MADE TO COLLECT THEIR PRIZE. Any costs associated with collection of the Prize are the responsibility of the respective Prize winner.
d. The following table highlights the number of outlets that will run this Promotion.
Country: New Zealand Number of Participating Outlets: 11 Prize Value (RRP (inc GST)) $6,039
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
e. Prize winners will be notified in writing and by phone.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
- If a Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize or the Prize is returned to the Promoter by 11.00am AEDT on 12/12/2018, a winner will be determined from the relevant Reserve Entries. If there are no available Reserve Entries, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon on that date at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining entries received for the relevant Participating Outlet, subject to any directions from the relevant gaming departments NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW PRIZE WINNER/S (IF ANY)
- Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone. GENERAL
- The total value of all Prizes available to be won in the Promotion is $6,039 RRP (including GST).
- There will be 11 Participating Outlets taking part in the Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a Prize winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by state and/or territory gaming departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or a Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to New Zealand regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 34(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, all entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
- Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter via PETstock by emailing [email protected]
- The Promoter and PETstock (we, us or our) collects your personal information when you submit an entry to this Competition.
- If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Competition and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. We require these companies to comply with the New Zealand privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
- how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
- how you may complain about a breach of the New Zealand privacy legislation, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
- If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details on our Contact Page.
- The Promoter and PETstock are bound by the New Zealand Privacy legislation (Privacy Act 1993).
"Hills Science Diet Free Cat Condo Promotion
- Spend $79.00 on Hills Science Diet cat range and receive a free cat condo valued at $50
- Limit one per transaction.
- Valid until the 5th Dec or while stocks last.