20% OFF All Flea, Tick & Worming
*Sale is valid in-store only. Some limits may apply. Applies to RRP only. Not in conjunction with any other discount or offer. PETstock will not be responsible for the lack of stock due to supplier issues. Range and styles may vary from store to store. Sale ends 5:30pm NZDT Wednesday 26th July 2017.
July 20% Off Royal Canin Sale Terms and Conditions
$1,000 PETSTOCK SHOPPING SPREE PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is PETstock NZ Limited NZBN: 9429041792063 of PETstock New Zealand Office, 9 Rose Road, Ponsonby, 1025 (Promoter).
- Outlets participating in this Promotion are PETstock bannered outlets located in New Zealand (Participating Outlets). Participating Outlets will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an entrant may ask staff at an outlet whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
The Promoter does not warrant that all PETstock bannered outlets located in New Zealand will be open for the duration of the Promotion, and reserves the right not to conduct the Promotion in any outlet.
- The Promotion will commence at 08:30 NZST on 29/05/2017 and conclude at 17:30 NZST on 30/06/2017 (Promotion Period).
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are registered PETstock Family Vaues members or who sign up to become a PETstock Family Values member during the Promotion Period (but before making a Qualifying Purchase), excluding:
- To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any wet or dry cat food, cat litter or cat treat product (Eligible Product) from a Participating Outlet (Qualifying Purchase) and provide their PETstock Family Values member details at the time of purchase (Eligible Entry).
- Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Promotion for each Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the PETstock database.
- Eligible Entries will be recorded via the PETstock Family Values member database.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms.
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid. A Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion using their own PETstock Family Values member. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (i.e. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- There will be a separate prize draw for each Participating Outlet, with one (1) prize to be won for each Participating Outlet.
- A random electronic prize draw for each Participating Outlet will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Prime Focus, Level 1, 500 Chapel St, South Yarra, VIC 3141, Australia (Draw Location) at 12 noon AEST on 14/07/2017 (Outlet Prize Draws).
The Promoter may draw reserve entries in each Outlet Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, in accordance with these Terms.
- The first Eligible Entrant with an Eligible Entry drawn in each Outlet Prize Draw each will win a NZD$1,000 shopping spree at the participating PETstock outlet where their Qualifying Purchase associated with their winning Eligible Entry was made, where the winner may choose in-stock products up to a maximum value of NZD$1,000 (Prize).
- The total value of each Prize must be redeemed during the Prize event/shopping spree and any amount in excess of NZD$1,000 must be paid for by the winner on the day of the Prize event/shopping spree. If a winner does not spend the whole NZD$1,000 Prize value at their Prize event/shopping spree, any remaining value will be forfeited by the winner and cannot be taken as a store credit or cash. Prize value cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Each Participating Outlet will determine the time and date of their Prize event/shopping spree in consultation with the relevant Outlet Prize Draw winner. The Prize event/shopping spree will be conducted within nine (9) weeks of the Outlet Prize Draws.
- Each winner must make their own way to and from the relevant Participating Outlet at their own expense in order to participate in their Prize event/shopping spree.
- Prize winners will be notified in writing and by phone using the details in their PETstock Family Values membership.
- If a Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize or their Prize is returned to the Promoter by 11:00 NZST on 14/08/2017 a replacement winner will be chosen from the reserve entries for the relevant Participating Outlet drawn under paragraph 20. If there are no available reserve entries for the Participating Outlet, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEST on that date at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the relevant Outlet Prize Draw (Re-Draw).
- Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone using the details in their PETstock Family Values membership.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- Eligible Entrants may win a limit of one (1) Prize in the Promotion.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a Prize winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, all entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
- It is an entrant’s responsibility to ensure their Personal Information held by PETstock as part of their PETstock Family Values member is up to date. Entrants may check their Personal Information by sending an email to email@example.com Should an entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the Promoter is unable to contact an entrant due to incorrect Personal Information in their PETstock Family Values member, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
- 43. The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to relevant regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter is bound by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 as well as any other applicable laws.
WHO CAN ENTER
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Terms;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrant). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW PRIZE WINNER/S (IF ANY)
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 35(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize and independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.